Cracking the code on Intelligent Content Automation
Far from slowing down, the need to drive digitalization is picking up speed. It's clear that the interplay of AI, automation and content play a central role in empowering organizations and global teams, delivering a faster time-to-value and even solving some of the world's biggest challenges.
Join us at the SER Summit 2023 from June 20-21 where a line-up of riveting thought leaders and industry experts will share how they are cracking the code on intelligent content automation to collaborate better, save time, reduce costs and work smarter.
Why you should attend the SER Summit 2023
- Hear from industry leaders like Liebherr, SEW Eurodrive and Natural History Museum, London
- Learn what's next in the Doxisverse
- Catch up on the biggest trends in AI & content automation that will impact how you do business
- Explore how cloud solutions for P2P, contract management, invoice automation, HR & more help you boost scalability & flexibility
- Take Doxis for a test drive
- Network with peers & thought leaders
- Enjoy our evening party overlooking the Rhine valley
"Mind-bendingly fascinating" (The Times)
Keynote Speaker Hannah Fry
Join us as we welcome Hannah Fry, inspiring mathematician, author, and TED Talk superstar, award-winning science presenter and the host of numerous popular podcasts and television shows, for her keynote "How to be human in the age of the machine?"
Hannah's work on the mathematics of human behavior has been called "mind-bendingly fascinating" by The Times and "jaw-droppingly impressive" by Wired. Her insights into the ways algorithms and data shape our lives will challenge your assumptions and leave you with a deeper understanding of the role technology plays in our world.
With her signature wit and humor, Hannah will share her experiences studying the social implications of machine learning, and how to navigate the opportunities and challenges it presents. You won't want to miss this thought-provoking keynote that is sure to be one of the highlights of our event.
Join us and Hannah Fry as we explore the intersection of math, technology, and human behavior, and discover how to create a brighter future for all.
Our sponsoring partners
Highlights from the SER Summit 2022
0d 0h 0m 0s